Tuesday, February 21, 2006

2-21-06

Yeah, and a bloody good morning to you, too.

As the Brits would say. Let’s face it, I’m not in a jolly good mood today.

First off (why does there always have to be a first off when a person is explaining something with a lot of detail?), I have to go back to work today. Okay, all together now: “Boo, hiss, (insert a four-letter word here that won’t back your mother cringe!), etc.!”

Second, I got basically no sleep last night. We’re talking maybe three hours and that would be a stretch. A sleepy Craig is not an altogether good Craig, just so you will know.

I function much better on six to seven hours of sleep. I would tell you why I got so little sleep but somebody would run and tell my wife that they heard that Buddy is getting neutered today.

People, don’t tell the wife what you read or see here! Please! A man does need his privacy, you know?

Anyway, I guess I let that slip out. The old Buddy Roo is going to be minus a couple of his assets by this afternoon. Poor guy. Hopefully this will calm him down. The old Budster gets wilder than drunk college students at closing time when Daisy is in heat.

I considered taking pictures as in “before and after” but decided that would be in bad taste.

So Buddy isn’t supposed to eat or drink anything before he has his operation this morning and we kept Daisy and Buddy inside. I was volunteered to take care of them. We swapped sleeping places several times before I could finally get to sleep around 3 in the morn.

Ugh.

-------

I have always been interested in history. I saw something on one of the channels that actually shows some interesting stuff (i.e., no reality crap) on people who tried to conquer the world.

It struck me that most of the world conqueror wanna be’s had pretty cool names. You know, Napoleon, Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan. Napoleon is cool, but sounds a little wussy compared to Genghis Khan.

You have to know somebody named Genghis Khan means business. I wouldn’t want to mess with old Genghis. He just sounds cruel. Plus I bet his body hygiene could be used as textbook examples.

Then there are some others like Adolf Hitler and Saddam. Adolf doesn’t sound all that intimidating, especially if you see a picture of him with that half a mustache. I would continue on with my opinions of Adolf but fear there might be an Adolf out there reading this and don’t want to offend him any more than I already have.

Saddam, well, that’s weak. He was a brutal fellow but his name just didn’t do it. Like Genghis, he appears to be a person who never implemented a routine showering plan.

-------
I have finished for the day. Thanks for the visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home