Thursday, February 16, 2006

2-16-06

Boy, I missed the boat this year for Valentine’s Day gifts.

Not surprising, eh?A man in Fort Smith gave his sweety the gift that will keep on giving and receiving.

Early Wednesday morning, the man woke his sweety up after midnight and told her “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

What kind of gift did he give her? He went to the place his girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend was staying and proceeded to shoot the guy in the face with a .45.

After shooting the former beau, the guy returned home, told his chick “Happy Valentine’s Day”, as I already wrote but felt like doing again, and then said he “had set her free.”

The police arrived to the ex-boyfriend’s place and found him holding a towel to his face and noticed the blood (wow! That was observant after some guy just got shot in the face).

The injury was not life-threatening. I’ll just pass this little tidbit on FYI, the bullet apparently entered the left side of the guy’s face and exited behind his left ear, but did not hit any major arteries.

Now, I’m not in favor of shooting another human being, but that’s a pretty tough one to beat to show your love for your honey.

--------

Well, new images of Iraqis abused in prison by U.S. guards have the towel heads in an uproar again. Apparently the Iraqis don’t care if the prisoners were terrorists and killed children.

Usually, there is a reason why somebody is in jail. If they didn’t want to be messed with, don’t break the law and kill people.

------

Here’s something I could have done without. According to some information that I wished I had never come across, a 2002 U.S. Geological Survey found pharmaceutical hormones and medicines in 80 percent of streams sampled in 30 states.
These contaminants were deposited into our water system through drainage and flushing toilets and are suspected in the rise of fish cancer, deformities and the feminizing of male fish.
Hmm. Fish can get changed from dudes to chicks without undergoing an expensive operation in Sweden.
------
I have ragged on the wife’s new puppy, Rufus. Now, I shall give the little guy some credit. He is sleeping through the night most of the time.

When I get up early in the morn, he is ready to go out and empty his you-know-what and the other thing. Then it’s back into bed with the wife and he’s good to go.

He is still a little rowdy, though. Last night he was playing and decided to see what my face tasted like. I had to pop him on the beak for that little transgression.

-----

I am pleased to announce that we have another three-day weekend coming up! I can’t remember why we get Monday off, not that it really matters.

That is one reason why I love the first part of the year. Several Mondays off! You can’t beat that with a stick!

Huh? How could you beat that with a stick? It’s impossible. I’ve never liked that saying and regret saying it, but I’m too tired this morning to go back and delete it. Plus, if I did, this paragraph would also be toast.

-----

I have rambled enough for this morning. Do something nice for the bald, chubby middle-aged guys today, please? This class of people has fought through enough discrimination and hatred because people are jealous.

Okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home