Sunday, January 01, 2006

The New Year's Blog

It looks rather strange to see the address as 1-1-06. The past year flew by, eh? Usually, I am a little sad at the end of the year.

Not this time. It's time for a new year. The last year was good and bad. I'm ready for some changes and in so doing, here are my official resolutions for the year 2006.

No. 1--take care of myself better this year. This includes exercising daily and trying to eat better.

No. 2--Stop procrastinating. I am very bad at this and like to put things off until later. Especially suggestions from my wife.

No. 3--Have a better attitude.

No. 4--Lose 30 pounds (this could actually go under No. 1, but I wanted to give it a separate entry).

No. 5--Write a blog every day of the year.

No. 6--Take a picture every day of the year and post it on my smugmug site. I have seen some others do this and it was kind of neat. I won't be able to get a great one every day, but can find something.

No. 7--Start enjoying life more. Like most people, I get caught up in the stress and problems and forget to enjoy life.

No. 8--Try to make a difference in the life of others. Nice gesture, help, etc.

No. 9--Continue to develop Heavener Online.

No. 10--Get debt free.

Those are the 10 biggies. Now I need to post them somewhere I can see them often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home