Monday, January 02, 2006

1-2-06

Been watching football for almost five hours with approximately seven more to go. Isn't life grand? Not much I would rather do on a day off than plaster my buttocks on the couch and overdose on college football bowl games.

So far, watched some of Alabama's win over Texas Tech and Florida beat Iowa. Currently, I have the old picture-in-picture fired up and watching Virginia Tech and Louisville along with Wisconsin against Auburn.

Whoever invented picture-in-picture should be rich. That is something like I would invent, if I was an inventor.

Started a new project for 2006. Every day, I am going to take at least one picture and post it. I have a special gallery set up. Here is the link. I plan to post the best picture from every day in the gallery and also feature it on Heavener Online.

So far, I have done pretty good on my resolutions. Exercised both days. Yesterday, I walked up the mountain and today I rode an exercise bike for 30 minutes, while watching football, of course.

Weather continues to be spring like. Warm and windy. Bugs are starting to come back out. We had to spray our dogs for ticks. I've never had to do that in January before.

At our church, the pastor is encouraging everybody to feast. That means no caffeine, meats, breads, sweets, etc. I lasted approximately an hour on the caffeine and lasted until this afternoon before having to eat something. Actually ate oatmeal without flavoring it with anything this morning other than salt.

Not good. I was started to get a little queasy and wolfed down a sandwich. I'm going to take a little break from football and enjoy the weather for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home