Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Saturday blog!


The last two Saturdays, I have failed to post a blog on this date. Not today! I am a blogging away.

Even though none of you cared enough about my weight loss project to offer to pay me for it, I will continue to pass on the information. I lost a pound today. Down from 216.5 to 215.5! Only 35.5 pounds to go.

Based on my progress so far, that should be around the first of March, eh? No, you're probably right. I know that losing a pound a day is too much. In 1997, I lost from 240 to 165 in about three months.

Back then, I had plenty of time to exercise and got to the point where I was running about five miles a day and then lifting weights in the afternoon. Plus, I ate better back then as the only person I had to worry about feeding was myself.

I was also younger back then (as if, duh?). It seems like it was a little easier to lose weight back then. Earlier this year, I lost some 15 pounds when I didn't even try. I have kept that weight off. That was back when I was having some bad problems with my sugar and probably pee'd it away as I was visiting the bathroom about 20 times a day, including several a night.

Now that I'm taking medication and trying to be careful again with my eating, my blood sugar is down and I'm not having to pee nearly as much (like you really wanted to know that, eh?)

No plans for today! Most excellent. My daughter is visiting us this weekend so we might go out and do something.

I am continuing on with my photo project. The one from yesterday is pictured above. It is of a sunburst taken from my front deck. If you would like to see the gallery, click here.

Also, I have added a couple of blogs to the one I shamelessly advertised yesterday. Another one on personal finance and one about photography. Click here to take a look, if you're interested.

Have a good day. I shall.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you shamelessly, in an up front way and do fully advertise yourself, this loyal reader will have to check out the new blog spot. Uh, that was a tiny bit more of your health than all needed to know, but it explains much to those who do want to know. Great pictures, kid!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Craig Hall said...

I apologize for being so upfront about my urinary habits. I will try to do better in the future.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apology re your urinary habits accepted. It was no biggie anyway, no pun intended. Great picture of the First Baptist Church. Why you're not rich because of your photographs boggles this loyal readers mind. Also, please refrain from gloating, if at all possible, about rain in Heavener, which is also desperately needed elsewhere, although I do realize the home front comes first. I, myself, lost 4 pounds - keep up the good carb fight battle. We, the loyal, the many.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home