Sunday, January 15, 2006

My 90th post

Crap, this is the 90th time I have sat down and wrote out a blog. That's a lot of time spent (or wasted, depending on your view) writing or reading this blog.

It is early on Sunday morning and I feel like poop. Not gushy, or anything like that. I have the flu and feel bad. This is the third day of the flu tour entertaining my body.

On Friday I felt bad enough that I left work early and no, it was not to get a head start on the three-day weekend. Yesterday, I felt a little better but at least this morning, it's worse.

Probably should have stayed at home and took it easy yesterday. Instead, we went to watch Ringer at the movie with the whole family. Even the kids wanted to go. Pretty good flick considering the nature of the movie with the character played by Johnny Knoxville acting like he's retarded so he can enter a Special Olympic's competition and win a bet for his uncle.

The learning-challenged actors in this flick are good. I expected it to constantly make fun of them, but it only does a few times. Yes, it's silly at times, but still has some funny moments.

After that, we ate and visited the wife's mother for a little while. I caught the last part of the Seahawks and Redskins. I expected the Skins to win, so naturally they lost. After getting home, I watched the Patriots got knocked off by the Broncos.

That should clear the way for the Colts to go to the Super Bowl, if they can get past the Steelers today. I just don't see the Broncos winning at Indy. In the NFC, I pick the Panthers to win this week and next week to make it to the Super Bowl for the second time in three years.

I'm hoping the Bears win the NFC but I just don't think they quite have what it takes.

It really doesn't matter who comes out of the NFC, though, as the AFC will probably kick tail.

A couple of months back, I got a Sirious satellite radio. It's in my office and I usually listen to it while doing my computer stuff. My favorite channel is the 80s hits but I'm about to protest the music choices.

Every time I have the thing on, I have to listen to some silly Wham song along with Mickey (you know, Oh Mickey you're so fine you blow my mind, oh Mickey!) I actually like that song better than anything Wham produced.

It is time to vacate the computer for a while. Please have a good day and hopefully I don't cough up a lung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home