Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A humpeth day

Hello. This is Wednesday, the so-called hump day.

Technically, for this week, there is no hump day. I guess hump hour would be today after work.

After going home for lunch yesterday, I went outside to check on the dogs. One of our little puppies, Bailey, had this huge bump on the side of her face. I was afraid she had gotten bitten by a snake.

My wife took her to the vet and it turned out she had either gotten bit by one of the other dogs or ran into a rose bush. They drained all the gunk and put some medicine in and she looks better.

Poor little puppy looked rather sad yesterday, but still acted like she felt okay.

As many of you know, I am stepping down from the local school board. I do appreciate all the calls and comments.

It's sad, but I don't think there will be a President Hall Library. Maybe a President Hall Bathroom would be more appropriate. Also don't guess we'll get the Halladome built, a new dome facility for our football and basketball teams.

Somehow, I doubt the local populace would support a bond for several million dollars strictly for athletic purposes. I think it would be cool. Maybe after I become a multi-billionaire and need a big tax write-off, I can fund the facility at that point.

I would need a large private box, of course, with a television for replays. Just imagine: no more attending games where it is too hot or too cold. The utility bills would drain the rest of my fortune so I guess that will have to go by the wayside.

Sad, eh?

Every day, I begin to doubt my memory. Just recently, I forgot...what was that? I can't remember. I don't recall exactly when that started either. I still remember the important things like eating, but usually can't remember if I take my medicine.

I wonder if that could qualify for disability? It would need to meet my current income standards as I need to maintain my current lifestyle to guard off any possible depression problems.

For the last few years, I have been trying to figure out how to get filthy rich. So far, I haven't figured out anything or I wouldn't be writing this. Duh?

So, I am turning to all of you with brilliant minds for help. Help me figure out some way to get filthy rich, please! I will always give you credit and consider you a good buddy.

Currently, I spend a lot of time working on my web site and my photography. These are hobbies and will never get me where I want to be financially. What I need is some web site that will draw in a ton of people every day.

Or some other way to get wealthy. I thank you in advance for your advice.

Until some other time, I bid you farewell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What???? No HallDome in Langford. Heaven Forfend. And how on earth did this loyal reader miss this superb blog. Memory going - actually it's a blessing. That's the way I choose to view it. My mind has struggled with ways to make the old Craigster rich beyond his wildest dreams. Alas, I too, am not having much more success than you. Maybe you ought to check out the disability thing. Might possibly be doable. Explore, be open to all avenues of financial remuneration.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home