Friday, January 20, 2006

Consider me stunned

Okay, please forgive me for being a little down in the dumps this cloudy and ugly January day.

I only had one pledge on my weight loss blog that I wrote about yesterday and it was even pulled. Yes, I am stunned and hurt.

After all I do to try and entertain the select few that read this, it left me in deep depression and sorrow. Is this the thanks I get?

Reckon so. Enough of that crud. The weigh in this morning registered 216.5. That means 36.5 pounds to go before I am a slim, trim dude once again.

Just to show the kind of person that I am, I will continue to take pledges so don't back off now.

Our dogs are once again practicing unsafe sex so I figure in a few months we will wind up with more weenie dog puppies. Little Buddy is just quite the stud, I guess. He and Daisy got tangled up twice yesterday, stuck together like they had super glue on their private parts.

We are extremely short handed at work today so this will not be the usual brilliance that you have gotten used to reading. Actually, it will be a little short so I apologize if it bothered you in the least bit.

I came across a web site yesterday that is promising to pay me a lot of money for writing blogs. I will continue writing this one, but the other one will be on personal finance. Here's the link if you want to take a look.

It will be about saving, investing, debt, budgeting, all kinds of fun things. I am also going to try and come up with another blog about photography. They promise to drive a lot of viewers to their site and that I can make some money off it. That remains to be seen.

Even though I do feel neglected, I do hope you have a good day and weekend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The loyal readers forgive you and feel deep sorrow for being so thankless to renege on cash for carb loss. You have 1 pledge of $36 for 36 pounds. Fortunately I don't think this cash will be required really soon. Where else could we find such profound commentary on the sad state of affairs everywhere? Nowhere, I say.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, it definitely remains to be seen about the promises of more money, but, I looked and signed for "the Kid", and tithed 40% of their income to "the Kid". Here's lookin' at you, kid.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Craig Hall said...

Thank you for your change of thoughts. I feel very motivated now. That promise to make me a lot of money writing on the other blog remains to be seen. But this one is much more fun, at least I hope.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the promises aka as a "bird in the hand" and trust me, this blog is much more fun. Truly happy to hear you were reinspired anew on the weight loss and that the day promises to be most excellent with #1 daughter there. I, too, had a primo 4 hours where for once I was swimming with the flow instead of trying to swim upstream. Much happiness here and looks like a most excellent, if short weekend, and same to you, oh royal oneness.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home