Sunday, January 22, 2006

A rainy Sunday


That strange noise outside is rain. This is the best rain we have had in months. Hopefully this will slow down all the fires.

Yesterday was another beautiful day, less windy than it has been. We did some yard work and just goofed off. I complained a little about how boring the weekend was, not that it did any good.

My complaints usually fall on dead ears so I tend to not complain, just keep it boiling inside.

Our two puppies keep fighting so we're going to have to get rid of one of them. When they are by themself, they are great. Most of the time when they're together, they get along fine. But they still fight several times a day and the little one is getting beat up.


The picture you see to the right is of the First Baptist Church in Heavener. That was my posting yesterday for my photo project.

So far this year, I have taken and posted at least one picture a day. I have always liked the way the church looks.

Still haven't received any sure fire get rich schemes. Come on, people! Don't be stingy!

I lost another pound today. Down to 214.5. Only 34.5 pounds to go. In the two days of my diet, I have lost two pounds. I haven't really exercised, just limited my eating and snacking.

This is also helping my blood sugar. It was 92 this morning and I felt a little shaky. Hopefully when I get my weight down, I can cut down on the medicine.

I must apologize for yesterday's blog. I mentioned "pee" in several forms a few times. After further review, I should have used the proper medical term "whizzing" or "draining the lizard" instead.

So I do apologize and will try to not repeat that.

Okay, I'm sure you're dying to hear who the Craigman thinks will win today? No? I'll share anyway. The visiting teams win! Steelers and Panthers. As a recognized expert in sports, you can take that to the bank!

It might come up a little short but that is how I think the game will turn out. Usually the visiting team does not win in the playoffs but after the Steelers won at Indy and the Panthers won back-to-back against the Giants and Bears, neither team will be intimidated.

That's about it for today. Please have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home