Monday, December 12, 2005

12-12-05 (the sequel)


I used to read constantly back during my single days. Ever since I got married, it has gotten difficult to both read and find a book that captures my attention.

The Da Vinci Code was the last really good book I read until coming across the book Paranoia by Joseph Finder.

This is easily the best book I have read in years, a mixture of spy stuff and corporate espionage. When I read the blurbs about the book, it sounded okay, but I ventured in based on a recommendation from my father.

This is a definite page turner. If you are looking for a good read, this would be a good bet. Suspense plus interesting characters and story. He also wrote the book High Crimes that was made into a movie starring Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home