Wednesday, November 23, 2005

11-23-05

Found something interesting this morning. Heard the dogs going crazy but couldn't figure out what it was. Later, I went out to feed the dogs. Found Gabby, our half Akita, half Rottweiler chewing on a dadgum deer leg in our backyard.

Don't have any idea where the rest of the deer was. That was a first for me. She was pretty proud of it. The leg was about from the knee down, The skin and hoof were still attached.

Should have gotten a picture. Maybe later if it is still there and I'll share.

The madness that is Thanksgiving is starting to hit. We're going to smoke a turkey and ham this evening to take to my mother-in-law's house tomorrow.

Pardon me for a second while I make male gutteral sounds. There, much better.

We should be slow today, but I figure the phone will ring off the hook, like it has done all week. A lot of the callers will want to find out if we're open today and Friday.

Hope everybody has a Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home