Monday, November 21, 2005

11-21-05 (the sequel)

Now, this is really something you wanted to see, eh? I was playing with my camera the other day, wanting to take pictures of bugs, etc.

It was kind of windy and had not seen anything and was about to give up when I saw this fly on my truck.

The fly was a strange color and I was using a new lens combination and wanted to see how good the lens would do with a macro picture.

So I took the picture of this fly. I loaded it up on my computer and it sat there for several days. Finally, I was looking at another picture and started deleting some that I wasn't real happy with.

I started to delete this one when Presto! I discovered a little jewel. The fly had just taken a dump! True, it was on my truck and I don't generally enjoy feces on my vehicle, but how often has a person seen fly crap?

Looks like it needs to firm up its stool. Maybe it borrowed some of that stool softenener from the previous blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home