Wednesday, August 31, 2005

8-31-05

It is Wednesday, thus it is Hump Day.

I wonder who came up with that name and if there is any hidden meaning behind that. Everybody assumes that means we're in the middle of the week and after today, it's on the old downward slide.

But still, I wonder. In the old days, was every other day just a sleep day?

Better not go any further with that one.

Had an interesting trip to work this morning. Drove by one house and saw a little Chihuahua inside a fence just barking and going crazy as a bigger dog walked up to the fence, then proceeded to hike his legs and spray the little fellow.

Just another example of the big guy taking advantage of the little one.

Then, I drove by this house where this guy walked outside. He was an older man. I'd rather not say his name, not only because I want to protect his identity, but also because I don't have a clue who he is.

Anyway, he had some serious bed hair going on. Hair going everywhere. Looked like the static electricity was quite bad this morning, actually. He had not been on the Atkins Diet, if you know what I mean. If you don't, I meant that lite beer did not seem to be his preferred drink.

His gut was hanging over his shorts. He had a hairy chest and rather large man breasts. That got me thinking. Why is it okay for some old, disgusting dude to prance around outside topless?

I, personally, do not want to see this. Women can't walk around sans shirts. Why are men allowed to do this? Especially men who should not be seen without a shirt?

We need to do something about this. Write the Bushmeister or something. I realize we can't put chubby guys in jail for going without a shirt, but can't we at least fine them, or make them do community service?

I could have a child with me! Do we want to expose our children to this? Where have our morals gone? To the toilet?

I mean, really! I was just fortunate that I was able to drive away before he could turn around and show me a couple of inches of his continental divide.

Had to get some gas this morning. Actually had to pay before I could put any gas in the tank. Then, for $15, I got just over 5 gallons of gas. My wife's truck that I drive sucks gas like crazy. I get a whopping 12 or 13 miles per gallon. Yep, it has a hemi.

Tried to trade it in a couple of weeks ago. It's only a couple of years old. Low mileage, in good shape except for a little ding in the rear bumper. The dealer offered me $13,000 for the truck.

It books out for $18,000. I think I'll start walking everywhere.

Maybe I can avoid seeing fat, shirtless guys with big, male breasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home