Friday, August 12, 2005

8-12-05

The weekend is about here and I'm zonked. Right now, I'm suffering through the end of the week blues.

It's not pretty. One hour and fourteen minutes until freedom. The customers keep filing in, but most of them are here for something else.

We have to mow this evening, then go out to the rodeo and do some silly thing where we try to put underwear on a calf. Yes, it's stupid and now I regret agreeing to do it. But if we win, each of us will win $50 bucks. Mine will go toward the old camera lens fund. That's where most of my moolah is currently going.

Speaking of cameras, click here for a picture I posted of a robber fly. They are scary looking creatures.

It is time to go. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home