Friday, August 05, 2005

8-5-05

You know, there's nothing like two weenie dogs humping to get a day started. I need to take a picture and post it so you can share in the experience.

Buddy still looks like a drunk at closing time, trying to let off a little steam. He's just a panting and drooling like crazy. His aim isn't all that great but you can't fault the little guy for effort.

Daisy is playing hard to get. She doesn't really understand why Buddy is wanting to climb on her. She's kind of like a lot of females I used to know.

Yesterday, was sort of boring, but nice. The wife started painting a bedroom last night and left me alone all night! It made for a good evening.

I played around with the web site for my online book The Old Man's Request for several hours, adding advertisers. I don't actually know if anybody will buy anything, but I get a little kickback if they do, so that would be nice.

I didn't mention it earlier, but I am very pleased that today is Friday. No work tomorrow. Enough for now, I must work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home